Show me hand-held concrete grinders, designed for fast concrete removal
FOR WALL OR FLOOR GRINDING, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Our dedicated handheld grinding systems for walls and floors are perfectly adapted to your needs
Whether you choose the tried and trusted Hilti DG 150 diamond grinder for floor grinding or the new Hilti DGH 130 diamond grinder for walls, you can be sure of increased productivity and a high-quality finish. User comfort is assured with both grinders, thanks to their ergonomic design and virtually dust-free operation when hooked up to a Hilti vacuum cleaner.
WHAT’S YOUR APPLICATION?
Grinding and finishing walls
The DGH 130 is specifically designed to take the effort out of wall grinding, perfect for cleaning up formwork and preparing for paint. Use our new finishing pads for a scratch-free surface on exposed concrete walls, with less need for costly rework.
Grinding concrete floors
The DG 150 is a powerful and well-balanced tool optimized for smoothing, levelling or roughening of concrete floors, plus removal of paint and other coatings.
DGH 130 DIAMOND GRINDER: THE WALL SPECIALIST
The latest addition to our range of grinders is specifically designed to tackle concrete walls with ease. The DGH 130 helps to maximize your productivity for light grinding and finishing applications.
- The ergonomic head grip fits like a glove and the fatigue-reducing suction effect holds the tool against the wall, allowing you to grind up to 50% more walls per day compared to an angle grinder
- Use one tool for both grinding and finishing with Hilti’s innovative new finishing pads
- Comply with dust regulations thanks to the user-friendly vacuum connection with corner access and height adjustment
- Free repair for the first year
CUP WHEELS AND FINISHING PADS
With our comprehensive portfolio of cup wheels for the DGH 130, complemented by a new range of finishing pads, a superior surface quality is only two steps away.
- Special segment sharpening ensures you’ll have fewer scratch marks, cutting out the need for reworking
- Increased segment overlay provides excellent edge access
- An optimized diamond mix and advanced steel body design allows you to work at high speed
Finishing pads specially designed for the DGH 130, delivering a big leap forward in surface quality
- Scratch-free surfaces on your concrete walls
- A range of grit types, from coarser for quick local correction to extra fine for preparation of exposed concrete
- Excellent lifetime-to-price ratio
DG 150 DIAMOND GRINDER: THE FLOOR EXPERT
The DG 150 was one of the first dedicated handheld floor grinders on the market and has been trusted for new buildings and renovation work for more than ten years. It’s lightweight, comfortable and easy to use.
- Thanks to its brushless motor, you can rely on the DG 150 to outlast competing tools and complete even the toughest of jobs
- Its unmatched removal rate lets you grind up to 100% more floors per day compared to an angle grinder on all applicable materials
- Combined with a Hilti vacuum cleaner the adjustable dust hood enables virtually dust-free working
UNIVERSAL AND SPECIALIZED CUP WHEELS
We’ve developed a range of premium cup wheels for the DG 150, offering unsurpassed speed and lifetime. All SPX cup wheels have a custom mix of diamond sizes in a high-performance matrix, advanced cooling performance and low vibration.
manage dust for variety of jobs
This ensures that your investment in Hilti vacuum cleaners is maximized across a variety of construction tasks.