HILTI BUTTON FOR SMART™3D AND PDMS™
3D design software for modular support systems
Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ is a design and planning tool for pipe, cable tray and HVAC duct supports, used in chemical, power, mining, oil, and gas construction projects.
It’s available as a plug-in to two widely used design software programs, Aveva PDMS™ and Intergraph Smart™3D.
It also helps your team to collaborate, enabling all project team members to access designs, bills of materials, virtual reviews, interference checks and construction planning.
This can all help to minimize risks and changes on the jobsite.
WHAT DOES HILTI BUTTON FOR SMART™3D AND PDMS™ DO
Integrating your team’s work process
You can use Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ throughout your design, procurement and build process, sharing information and data throughout your project team.
- Identify relevant solutions for your design – which Hilti supports are right for your design and compliant to engineering specification.
- Ensure a high level of safety – Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ is based on years of Hilti expertise in modular support design and research. It includes our Instructions for Use (IFU) guidelines to ensure the same level of safety and constructability in our software designs, as in our system solutions.
- Automatically create a bill of material and fully specified drawings.
- As a purchaser, you can keep track of what’s used in any project.
- Hilti Buttton for Smart™3D and PDMS™ automatically generates a bill of materials, making it easier to buy the Hilti products you need.
- Get a fully specification compliant drawing for the plant – see clearly what needs to be installed and where.
OUR HILTI ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICE
If you’d like help with your design your local Hilti team is ready to help.
Share this content