Note: Only users with the pre-defined “admin” role can perform asset deletion.Read more
Note: Templates assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those templates, first remove the asset assignments. 1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
1. Tap on View Item on the overview screen. 2. Under the View Item there are three tabs where assets are listed: -A) Under the box icon you can search for any asset, commodity or consumable.Read more
1. Click on the Available columns icon to add or remove columns in a table; a small screen with all available columns opens after clicking. 2.Read more
Note: Although there are various places where to search any kind of information, this shows the search function in general. 1.Read more
The ON!Track REQUEST feature allows you to request assets, commodities or consumables, which you need at a certain location.Read more
1. Tap on the Hamburger Menu icon on the overview screen to see the navigation. 2. Tap on Settings to see the settings. 3.Read more
Note: For the repair request to appear for an asset it must be a Hilti asset registered via the serial number of the tool and be eligible for repair.Read more
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which list all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
Go to assets. Select to view "All Assets". Go to the Status category and click on "filter" icon. Select "Retired" . Finally click on "OK" and you can see all retired assets.Read more
User groups dedicated to ON!Track do not yet exist. However, information about ON!Track can be found on the Hilti ON!Track web pages.Read more
1. Go to reports from the dashboard 2. To create a new report template, click on the plus icon 3. Fill in all the report details and click next 4. Define the filters you wish to know.Read more
Location Introduction In ON!Track, the "Location" terminology refers to a particular geographical area or construction site where assets may be present.Read more
In order to comply with different customer infrastructure formats and internal security restriction policies, some network administrators need to make some adjustments in their system to all...Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
During the implementation process, Hilti provides support for analysis, setup, asset tagging, asset registration and end user training.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon (add) to add a new template; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 3.Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to add an asset, the simplest manual approach is described here. 1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main navigation bar. 2. Under Transfers Click on Delivery Notes sub-navigation tab to see all transfer history entries.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
RHilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2018, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
Healthcare Solutions Hilti offers the tools, the knowledge and expertise See how we can support your projects