Specifiers Firestop training
Hilti firestop training for specifiers
Our Hilti Firestop Training for Specifiers is designed for architects, building inspectors, design, electrical and mechanical engineers and façade consultants.
Find out more about the main applications for passive firestop, codes and approvals, inspection methods and how to select the right firestop system for your jobsite.
We also customize training for your experience.
At Hilti we have more than 25 years experience in firestop and passive fire protection.
Our trainers are certified Hilti engineers with years of experience, who work onsite with our customers, every day, all over the world.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about:
- Firestop working principle
- Firestop Standards and Approvals
- Firestop specification method
- Hilti Firestop Solution
- Selecting the right product for the application
- Understanding the UL standards
- Firestop Inspection methods
- Engineering Judgements
WHAT DO I TAKE AWAY WITH ME
- Compliance and responsibility – get an overview of inspection methods, applicable codes and approvals
- How to select firestop systems and how to use them productively
- Customized training based on your experience, trade and needs
- Each participant will receive an individual certificate