B12 4.0 12V BatteryNew product
Compact, high-power 12V 4.0 Ah Li-ion battery
- Charging time with C4/36-350 battery charger: 50 min
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 93 x 75 x 44 mm
Features & Applications
- Compact, high-performance battery for Hilti 12V power tools (non-compatible with rotating lasers and the GX 3 nailer)
- Lighter and more compact Li-ion battery – for better control and comfort, especially when working overhead or in hard-to-reach places
- Includes Hilti Cordless Power Care (CPC) technology – on-board processors monitor each battery cell to deliver more reliable, consistent and longer-lasting power on your jobsites
- Accurate charge level display – helps to avoid unexpected tool downtime, for higher on-site productivity
- Protected against overheating, overloading and deep discharge
- For use with all Hilti 12V cordless power tools (except certain rotating lasers and the GX 3 nailer)
- Please note: CA-B12 adapter required (sold separately) to charge B12 batteries using Hilti C4/36 battery chargers. Not compatible with Nuron chargers
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Compact and powerful 12v batteries
Meeting the need for compact power, the B12 2.6 and B12 4.0 tool batteries help your work flow
Using the latest Li-ion cell technology and providing robust protection for tough conditions, our range of 12 volt tool batteries and chargers deliver power and runtime in a compact package to help you work in tight spaces or overhead, where size and weight are critical.
WITH OUR B12 BATTERIES, SIZE REALLY DOESN'T MATTER
When it's compactness and accessibility to small spaces you need, our range of 12V power tool batteries match the demands of different applications. The newest addition, the B12 4.0, uses the latest Lithium-ion technology to deliver compact power, providing the flexibility and performance in a package that's robust enough for jobsite conditions.
So, whether you choose the compact B12 2.6 or the compact and powerful B12 4.0, with Hilti you have the choice of battery that's fit for every application giving you Power. Always. Everywhere.
Choose the battery that's right for you
Compact B12 2.6
For a broad range of applications, from measuring to screw fastening and light-duty drilling, the compact B12 2.6 battery offers the ideal balance between weight and size.Buy the B12 2.6 now
Compact and powerful B12 4.0
For all-round performance, the new B12 4.0 has a higher power output that gives 50% more reach than the B12 2.6 while retaining the advantages of compact size and low weight.Buy the B12 4.0 now
Big on performance small on size
Hilti 12 volt Li-ion tool batteries give you power to perform
There are jobs where you can't compromise on weight or size, and our range of 12 volt tool batteries provide you with the perfect balance of power and runtime to work with a broad range of materials and applications.
Packaged in a glass-fiber reinforced housing which is more resistant to damage or temperature changes than standard ABS, you can be assured of productivity and reliability for your cordless tools.
No space, no problem
B12 2.6 tool batteries provide a compact solution when space is limited
The advantages of the B12 2.6 battery is not just its performance, but also the portability and compactness to all of your cordless tools.
So no matter if you need to work in tight spaces or have to move quickly between different jobs, B12 2.6 batteries provide all the benefits of Hilti's robust design that help to protect your battery from the rigors of the jobsite.
Less time charging, more runtime
New Li-ion cell technology in the B12 4.0 enhances cordless tool performance
The B12 4.0 tool battery uses new, high power 21700 cells and an advanced cell management system in the robust casing. This results in an increase in the energy storage capacity and provides a higher power output, increasing runtime and reducing time spent charging.
The result? More work-per-charge, less downtime and higher productivity.
Less repairs, more performance. Cordless Power Care (CPC)
With 3 voltage platforms and a choice of capacity, our batteries power a full range of tools from compact screw fasteners to heavy-duty breakers.Find out more about cordless platform
Power and reliability
Reliability is a critical success factor and you need power tool batteries you can trust to work in extreme conditions, whether it be high heat or the freezing cold.
Care and protect
With a glass-fiber outer casing, sealed electronics and individual cell protection, Hilti Li-ion tool batteries help to provide the resilience for use on the jobsite.